Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CC Hillary

This* is a Children’s Corner Hillary that I whipped up to send to a women’s ministry group that will be going to an African orphanage for Easter. Hillary is a quick and easy sew that produces a cool, twirly sundress (and what little girl DOESN’T like the twirl factor?). The fabric is a Fabric Finder’s print and the piping is V-Blue**.

hillaryfrontHillary features pleats at center front and gathers to the armholes. I used the scallop angel sleeve pattern featured in Creative Needle May/June 2004 issue.

hillarysleeve

I chose to do back ties instead of a button. The pattern includes instructions for back ties and button views.

hillarybackcu

 

*Sorry for the terrible pictures. This fabric is really hard to photograph. Swatches are available upon request.

**Piping is not up on the website yet but is in stock. Add color and yardage needed to the customer comment box on checkout.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Hello Nice Lady! I have loved this pattern Hillary for years, but unfortunately it is no longer in print! If you are finished with it, might you be able to sell it to me, or "rent" it to me? I would be happy to cover all the expenses. Thank you! You are very talented!

 
Layout and Designs By: Designs By Vhiel | Copyright © 2008 Princess Designs All Rights Reserved.